We are seeking ideas and contributions in the following areas, but not limited to:
* Side Channel Attacks
* Privacy and Anonymity
* Mobile and OS Security
* Web and Browser Security
* Investigations and e-Crime
* Cloud and Hypervisor Security
* Hardware and Physical Security
* Malware Analysis and Detection
* Attacks to Radio Protocols (SDR)
* Industrial and Vehicular Networks
* Vulnerability Research, Exploitation
* Network Protocols, Analysis and Attacks
* Telecommunication Security, 5G, Satellite
* Attacks to Cryptographic Schemes and Defense
* Data Recovery, Forensics and Incident Response
* State of the Art and Systematization of Knowledg
* Critical Infrastructure and Cyber-Physical-Systems
All speaking slots are 45 minutes *including* questions.
We will do our best to cover your transportation fees, if needed.
To submit your request, please send an email to info [@] hacklabg [dot] net and use [NO HAT 2019] as subject.
Remember to include the following:
- Your name or nickname
- Your website and twitter handler, if any
- Your profile picture // optional
- Your biography (who you are, and previous speaking experience) // max 250 words
- The abstract // max 1000 words
- An outline of the presentation // max 2000 words
- Any additional material detailing your contribution (e.g., slides, paper or poc)
-Why you want to talk at No Hat
-If you presentation is novel (never presented before). If not, please specify where.
- If we need to cover your transportation fees, and when you plan to travel and from where.
Proposals sent before June 30th (12AM) will receive an early notification on July 5th.
Our CFP closes on August 1st (12AM), and the notifications will be given on August 15th.